Call for Applications: BIGSSS–departs 2016 (see link below)
- The Bremen International Graduate School (BIGSSS) offers 10 Ph.D. positions in its newly launched BIGSSS-departsprogram funded by the European Commission.
- Fellows will take part in a 42 month English-language dissertation curriculum including a six‐month stay abroadat a renowned external academic partner institution or with an external non-academic partner.
- The salary includes social insuranceand health insurance. Funds for additional research costs such as travel, conference participation, in‐house events, and outreach events will be available.
- For the program starting in February 2017, we seek international candidates with strong academic abilities and a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in political science, sociology, or psychology.
- Potential candidates with a degree in related social science disciplines are also welcome. BIGSSS-departs falls under theMobility Rule of the EU and welcomes applications from all countries.
- More and detailed info on https://www.bigsss-bremen.de/academic-program/bigsss-departs-phd-program
- Applications must be submitted online at https://admissions-departs.bigsss-bremen.de/
- The call is open until September 15, 2016.
- For additional inquiries, please check the online FAQand feel free to contact our admissions officer (admissions‐officer@bigsss‐bremen.de).
Dr. Christian Peters
Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences
Mary-Somerville Str. 9
Postfach 33 04 40