The Zolberg Institute on Migration and Mobility announces a call for applications for 2018- 2019 Student Fellows.
The Zolberg Student Fellows program is designed to provide research, leadership and mentorship opportunities for New School students interested in topics of migration and mobility. Specifically, Student Fellows will:
● Participate in Institute research projects led by faculty and external partners;
● Receive priority for Institute research travel grants;
● Attend biweekly brown bag talks with other Fellows, affiliated faculty, and other outside speakers;
● Contribute to the intellectual life and community of the Zolberg Institute;
● Gain access to leading migration scholars and practitioners.
Fellows will be expected to attend the biweekly talks, participate in at least one Zolberg research project during the academic year, and take part in other Institute events. To apply, please submit a CV and a Statement of Interest describing why you would like to be a Zolberg Student Fellow to Cayce Pack at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, August 24th. Open to graduate students, and undergraduate seniors.