The Editors of the journal Citizenship Studies invite proposals for Special Issues. Two Special Issues will be published in a 2018 issue of the journal.
Proposals relating to any dimension of citizenship studies research are welcome. Normally, Special Issues consist of seven articles as well as an article length Introduction. The Guest Editor(s) will work with a member of the Editorial Team to assemble a Special Issue that meets the highest scholarly standards. Responsibilities of the Guest Editor(s) include commissioning articles, overseeing the peer review process, and editing and assembling the manuscripts according to the journal’s editorial and style guidelines. Guest Editor(s) must be prepared to deliver the final copy of the Special issue by 1 March 2018.
Proposals should include the following information:
1. Title of Special Issue
2. Name, affiliation, contact details, and short bio of Guest Editor(s)
3. Brief statement about the issue theme (350 words)
4. A rationale justifying the proposal (350 words)
5. Titles, abstracts, and five keywords of all the papers (250 words each)
6. Names, affiliation, and contact details of each contributor
Proposals are to be submitted by 31 January 2017 and the results of the competition will be announced by April 2017. Proposals and correspondence should be directed to Peter Nyers, Co-Chief Editor: email@example.com
For more information about Citizenship Studies, consult the journal’s webpage.