Summer 2020 Research Grants for Faculty
The Zolberg Institute on Migration and Mobility is pleased to announce the availability of grants from its Faculty Summer Research Fund. The Fund will provide support for faculty pursuing work and scholarship related to themes of migration and mobility. Faculty may request up to $2,500 per project application. Award amounts will be based on the project budget and the availability of funds. Funds may be used for travel and other research-related expenses.
- Eligibility: All full-time faculty at The New School.
- Amount: Up to $2,500
- Deadline for Proposals: March 23, 2020
To apply: Faculty should submit an application with the following information to Catherine McGahan, Associate Director of the Institute (email@example.com):
- Contact information of applicant
- Project narrative including research timeline (1 to 2 pages)
- Detailed project budget (include confirmed or other pending sources of funding)